Professor Severus Snape’s Sorcerer-Tastic, Muggalicious Mid-Summer Movie Quiz
Só porque o meu Sev é o padrinho deste quiz:
2) Most significant/important/interesting trend in movies over the past decade, for good or evil.
6) Has the hand-held shaky-cam directorial style become a visual cliché?
7) What was the first foreign-language film you ever saw?
11) Who or whatever is to blame, name an irresponsible moment in cinema.
15) What is your favorite independent outlet for reading about movies, either online or in print?
19) Best use of high-definition video on the big screen to date.
21) Best Film of 1979.
25) Name a one-off movie that could have produced a franchise you would have wanted to see.
26) Favorite sequence from a Brian De Palma film.
29) Crash Davis (Kevin Costner) or Morris Buttermaker (Walter Matthau)?
31) Best Film of 1999.
32) Favorite movie tag line.
36) Favorite musical cameo in a non-musical movie.
37) Bruno (the character, if you haven’t seen the movie, or the film, if you have): subversive satire or purveyor of stereotyping?
Nota: As questões sem resposta ficarão sem resposta a menos que eu fique de bom humor e resolva respondê-las.