1) Classic film you most want to experience that has so far eluded you.
6) Who are the Robert Mitchums and Ida Lupinos among working movie actors? Do modern parallels to such masculine and no-nonsense feminine stars even exist? If not, why not?
Ninguém, mas gente como Clive Owen tem testosterona com classe a la Mitchum e talvez a Susan Sarandon seja suficientemente fodona.
9) Is there a movie that if you found out a partner or love interest loved would qualify as a Relationship Deal Breaker?
10) Favorite DVD commentary
13) Favorite DVD extra
14) Brian De Palma’s Scarface— yes or no?
18) Best horrific moment from a comedy that is not a horror comedy
19) From 2010, a specific example of what movies are doing right…
21) Speculate about the future of online film writing. What’s next?
22) Roger Livesey or David Farrar?
NÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÕ!!!!! Livesey pela atuação, Farrar pelos shorts. Ambos pela voz.
27) Name a stylistically important director and the best film that would have never been made without his/her influence.
28) Movie you’d most enjoy seeing remade and transplanted to a different culture (i.e. Yimou Zhang’s A Woman, a Gun and a Noodle Shop.)
30) With a tip of that hat to Glenn Kenny, think of a just-slightly-inadequate alternate title for a famous movie. (Examples from GK: Fan Fiction; Boudu Relieved From Cramping; The Mild Imprecation of the Cat People)