1) Best Movie of 2010
4) Favorite movie that could be classified as a genre hybrid
5) How important is foreknowledge of a film’s production history? Should it factor into one’s reaction to a film?
7) Best Actor of 2010
8) Most important lesson learned from the past decade of watching movies
10) Most appropriate punishment for director Tom Six
11) Best under-the-radar movie almost no one else has had the chance to see
14) Movie which best evokes a specific real-life place
15) Best Director of 2010
18) Best Actress of 2010
21) Think of a movie with a notable musical score and describe what it might feel like without that accompaniment.
23) Movie You Feel Most Evangelistic About Right Now
24) Worst/funniest movie accent ever
28) Best romantic movie couple of 2010
29) Favorite shock/surprise ending
30) Best cinematic reason to have stayed home and read a book in 2010
31) Movies in 2011 could make me much happier if they’d only
Nota: Não vi filmes suficientes de 2010 para fazer qualquer escolha justa. Só citei o roteiro de Rede Social porque é humanamente impossível alguém ter escrito algo melhor do que aquilo e a fotografia de Shutter Island por conta do implacável “Black Narcissus effect”.