1) Depending on your mood, your favorite or least-loved movie cliché 2) Regardless of whether or not you eventually caught up with it, which film classic have you lied about seeing in the past?
3) Roland Young or Edward Everett Horton?Em toda sua lubitschiana glória
4) Second favorite Frank Tashlin movie
5) Clockwork Orange– yes or no?
6) Best/favorite use of gender dysphoria in a horror filmIsherwood é pai.
7) Melanie Laurent or Blake Lively?
8) Best movie of 2011 (so far…)
9) Favorite screen performer with a noticeable facial deformity
10) Lars von Trier: shithead or misunderstood comic savant?
Misunderstood comic savant. Não entendo porque tanta gente ainda não vê algo tão óbvio.
11) Timothy Carey or Henry Silva?
12) Low-profile writer who deserves more attention from critics and /or audiences
13) Movie most recently viewed theatrically, and on DVD, Blu-ray or streamingAquele em que aprendi a cortar alho com gilete
14) Favorite film noir villain
15) Best thing about streaming movies?
16) Fay Spain or France Nuyen?
17) Favorite Kirk Douglas movie that isn’t called SpartacusNa verdade há um empate técnico entre Wilder e Minnelli
19) Audrey Totter or Marie Windsor?
20) Existing Stephen King movie adaptation that could use an remake/reboot/overhaulSério. Imagine algo com mais bom gosto, estilo Cat People do Schrader.
21) Low-profile director who deserves more attention from critics and/or audiences
22) What actor that you previously enjoyed has become distracting or a self-parody?Nicholson não vale, ele é auto-paródia desde os tempos do Corman.
23) Best place in the world to see a movie
24) Charles McGraw or Sterling Hayden?
25) Second favorite Yasujiro Ozu film
26) Most memorable horror movie father figure
27) Name a non-action-oriented movie that would be fun to see in Sensurround
28) Chris Evans or Ryan Reynolds?
Shit. Eu lá tenho cara de quem morre de amores pelos Evans e Reynolds da vida? Da outra vez escolhi o Reynolds, tanto faz.
29) Favorite relatively unknown supporting player, from either or both the classic and the modern era 30) Real-life movie location you most recently visited or saw
31) Second favorite Budd Boetticher movie
32) Mara Corday or Julie Adams?
33) Favorite Universal-International western
34) What’s the biggest “gimmick” that’s drawn you out to see a movie?Rá!
35) Favorite actress of the silent era
36) Best Eugene Pallette performancePai de Irene, é claro!
37) Best/worst remake of the 21st century so far? 38) What could multiplex owners do right now to improve the theatrical viewing experience for moviegoers? What could moviegoers do?
Sergio Leone and the Infield Fly Rule
- Professor David Huxley’s laborious, licentious spotted-leopard labor day film quiz
- Professor Severus Snape’s Sorcerer-Tastic, Muggalicious Mid-Summer Movie Quiz
- Professor Fate’s Spring-Loaded, Great-Racing Spring Break Movie Quiz
- Professor Hubert Farnsworth’s Only Slightly Futuristic Holiday Movie Quiz
- Professor Russell Johnson’s “My Ancestors Came Over on the Minnow” Thanksgiving/Christmas Movie Quiz
Um comentário em “Professor Ed Avery’s Cortizone-Fueled, Bigger-Than-Life, Super Big Gulp-Sized Summer Movie Quiz”
!!! :D that’s a cool one,I am gonna work hard on it!