Professor Ed Avery’s Cortizone-Fueled, Bigger-Than-Life, Super Big Gulp-Sized Summer Movie Quiz
1) Depending on your mood, your favorite or least-loved movie cliché 2) Regardless of whether or not you eventually caught up with it, which film classic have you lied about seeing in the past?
5) Clockwork Orange– yes or no?
8) Best movie of 2011 (so far…)
10) Lars von Trier: shithead or misunderstood comic savant?
Misunderstood comic savant. Não entendo porque tanta gente ainda não vê algo tão óbvio.
12) Low-profile writer who deserves more attention from critics and /or audiences 15) Best thing about streaming movies? 21) Low-profile director who deserves more attention from critics and/or audiences 23) Best place in the world to see a movie
27) Name a non-action-oriented movie that would be fun to see in Sensurround
28) Chris Evans or Ryan Reynolds?
Shit. Eu lá tenho cara de quem morre de amores pelos Evans e Reynolds da vida? Da outra vez escolhi o Reynolds, tanto faz.
29) Favorite relatively unknown supporting player, from either or both the classic and the modern era 30) Real-life movie location you most recently visited or saw 37) Best/worst remake of the 21st century so far? 38) What could multiplex owners do right now to improve the theatrical viewing experience for moviegoers? What could moviegoers do?
- Professor David Huxley’s laborious, licentious spotted-leopard labor day film quiz
- Professor Severus Snape’s Sorcerer-Tastic, Muggalicious Mid-Summer Movie Quiz
- Professor Fate’s Spring-Loaded, Great-Racing Spring Break Movie Quiz
- Professor Hubert Farnsworth’s Only Slightly Futuristic Holiday Movie Quiz
- Professor Russell Johnson’s “My Ancestors Came Over on the Minnow” Thanksgiving/Christmas Movie Quiz